Monday 9 October 2017

Inspiration - Tinie Tempah


The Tinie Tempah - Holy Moly music video is possibly my biggest inspiration for my music video. This is because despite the music video being completely performance based, the video grabs the viewers' attention the whole time through the editing, camerawork and the interesting locations used. The camera is moving all the time in the music video and the editing is very heavy as there are a lot of effects and sudden cuts throughout. I can achieve this by getting better at editing by researching how to add heavy effects and getting a lot of footage when I shoot my music video to be able to add a lot of cuts in the video. I need to find a location with interest architecture to be able to gain the viewers attention more.

No comments:

Post a Comment