Sunday 1 October 2017

Album Name And Digipak Ideas

As I found out in my research the front cover of a digipak usually includes the artist them self in some way, for example Stormzy was on the front of his with his 'crew', so for my digipak I will be including the artist on the front. My initial thoughts would be that the artist would be in front of a cool looking background for the front cover, maybe stood in front of a concrete wall that has some nice graffiti on it. On the other hand I had the idea that I could make the album cover more abstract to try and make people wonder both what the front cover is and the meaning behind it. The Kendrick Lamar album cover 'DAMN' is an example of an abstract album cover.
Image result for kendrick lamar damn album cover

Possible Album Names

  • ROAM
  • The Beginning
  • Entertainer
  • Conspiracies

No comments:

Post a Comment